This website is managed by DaikyoNishikawa Corporation and affiliates.
The following information is provided for the convenience of visitors to this website.
All documents, photographs, illustrations, movies, music, software, etc (henceforth “content”) on this website are protected by copyright owned by DaikyoNishikawa Corporation and affiliates (henceforth “DAIKYONISHIKAWA”) or by a third party. Content may be downloaded or otherwise copied only for the purposes of private use. Furthermore, when content is accompanied by a DAIKYONISHIKAWA or third-party copyright notice, this notice must be reproduced along with the content. If, for other purposes, you wish to copy third-party content, you may do so if you follow the relevant conditions of use provided.
Content may not be altered or used for public display without the permission of the owner of the copyright, except under the circumstances mentioned above or when the copyright law does not apply.
DAIKYONISHIKAWA does not license copyrights, patents, trademarks or any other right relating to DAIKYONISHIKAWA or third party content on this website. Nor is the accuracy of the content on this website guaranteed.
This website clearly specifies the intended purpose for private information supplied by customers. Information will not be used for any other purpose. DAIKYONISHIKAWA employs an administrator to deal with private information and ensure that it is properly controlled.
Private information provided to this website will not be disclosed to any third party without the user’s permission, except under the following conditions:
- ・When the user consents to the disclosure of his or her private information;
- ・When, by law, private information must be disclosed to a government or other public office;
- ・When required for the management of this website, a user’s private information may be disclosed to a third-party company whose services have been engaged. In such cases, disclosed private information is limited to essential areas only. Legal contracts are used to ensure the proper administration of private information.
DAIKYONISHIKAWA abides by all statutes and laws governing the use of private information on this website. Furthermore, DAIKYONISHIKAWA seeks to regularly review and improve its activities in the aforementioned situations.
The points discussed above should be taken into consideration in all subsequent notices on this website regarding the handling of private information.
Updating This Website
The content of this website may be subject to alteration, correction, or deletion without prior notice. DAIKYONISHIKAWA is under no obligation to update the information on this website. Please note that the information provided on this website may not always be the most up-to-date available.
Links to This Website
If you wish to make a link to this website, please inform DAIKYONISHIKAWA’s management in advance of the website to be linked, the purpose of the link, and the URL of the website in question from Inquiry. Generally, the page to be linked should be the top page of this website. Under certain circumstances, permission to make a link may not be granted.
Links to Other Websites
In some cases, a link may be provided to a third-party website. Please note that these links are provided for users’ convenience, and that DAIKYONISHIKAWA accepts no responsibility for the content of these websites. When visiting such websites, please follow any usage guidelines provided.
Some of the pages on this site use Flash technology. In order to view the Flash pages, the most recent version of Adobe Flash Player is required. If you do not have this plugin, please download it from the site below. Download Adobe Flash Player here.
* If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, please note the important information listed below.
If you cannot download Adobe Flash Player or if it does not appear correctly after installation, check the following items. If the Microsoft Internet Explorer security level is set to "High," it will not be possible to correctly install the player or view the Flash pages. Follow the steps below and set the security level to "Middle."
- From the Microsoft Internet Explorer [Tools] menu, select [Internet Options].
- Click on the "Security" tab.
- Set the internet zone security level to "Middle," then click the [OK] button.
- Click [Tools] on the toolbar and select [Internet Options].
- Select the "Security" tab, and click "Customize Level" under "Security Level in this Zone."
- Under "Scripts," place a checkmark next to "Enable Active Script," then click [OK].
Style sheet setting
- Click [Tools] on the toolbar and select [Internet Options].
- Select the "General" tab and click on the [User Aid] button at the bottom right.
- Remove all of the checkmarks on the window which appears, then click [OK].
- Click [Explorer] on the toolbar and select [Preferences].
- Select the "Web Browser" item and select "Web Content."
- Under "Enable scripting," place a checkmark next to "Active Content."
- Under "Show style sheets, "place a checkmark next to "Page Content," then click [OK].
- Click [Edit] on the toolbar and select [Settings].
- Under "Enable Scripts," place a checkmark next to "Active Content."
- Under "Show style sheets," place a checkmark next to "Page Content," then click [OK].
Acquisition of customer information accessing to this site
Our website is using the "Google Analytics" service, provided by Google, Inc. in order to optimize our published information.
The information generated by the “cookie” (including visitor’s IP address) is sent and stored to the server that Google Inc. is managed.
Google Inc., use this anonymous information for the following purposes
- ・To evaluate the use of the website
- ・To collect website activity report for the website operator
- ・To provide other services those are relevant to the activities
In addition to the above, Google Inc. may provide to third parties if there is a third party that Google Inc. should provide information based on the law, or a party who process the information for Google, Inc. Google Inc. does not associate the other owned data with collected IP address.
Customers who want to avoid to be collected the information, it is possible to prevent the collection of cookie and IP address by installing the plug-in below.
Customers can also choose the appropriate settings on your browser .to reject the use of cookie.
In that case, please note that there are cases where some of our website functions may not be available.
When there is a use of the website, DaikyoNishikawa Corporation will assume that there is consent about what Google Inc. to process the data in the manner described above.